Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Update!!! - Here we go again ...

First off .. Hey guys!!!


Okay so as I said In the last post [ if your to lazy to scroll down click here ] Kanye really showed his *ss at the VMA's .. buhh now he suddenly feels awful about it ... he has so far issued 3 apologies .. Apology # 1 ...





Apology # 2

" I feel like Ben Stiller in “Meet the Parents” when he messed up everything and Robert De Niro asked him to leave… That was Taylor’s moment and I had no right in any way to take it from her. I am truly sorry. "



Apology # 3

And he told Jay Leno that he would like to apologize to Taylor in person.. He also admitted what he did was wrong by saying "It was rude, period"


Although all of this just happened I'm kinda getting tired of it already, like what else is there for Kanye to do ?? He has done everything [ rude; crazy ] ... I mean he's a great artist buhh .. Idk there is no room for me to judge buhh it ain't looking so good for Kanye =/

No comments: